Registrations Closed - Kindly refrain from clicking on the Join Now Button.
Gujarat National Law University [GNLU] has launched the seventh batch of India's first ever - Diploma Programme in Internet Law and Policy with Enhelion as its technology partner.
The world of cyberspace is changing and with it the law that governs the cyberspace is also changing. This Diploma programme will be taught by leading in house experts in the field of Internet Law who deal with legal issues pertaining to the Internet on a daily basis.
This diploma programme aims to provide an introduction to the Internet law in India for those who may seek a career in the technology industry. In a span of one year, you as an enrolled student would be getting a deep and complete insight of the fundamentals of Internet Law and interesting and popular subjects such as Intermediary liability, Data Privacy, Data Protection, the nuances of Online agreements, a complete understanding of the Indian Information Technology Act and also understand many case studies pertaining to Data Privacy and Intermediary liability, where the instructors of the programme have personally handled legal cases and legal issues of fortune 500 companies. Through the Diploma programme you will also get an insight into the legal issues related to Internet Banking, which is a growing area of Internet law in India and the world at large.
DURATION: ONE YEAR
FOR ANY QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online lectures that are recorded for future access to all enrolled students
- More than 150 Hours of Pre recorded lectures available for access
- Course developed by learned academicians and practicing lawyers
- Study at your own pace
- Audio Video Presentations along with Electronic material, which can be printed for references
- Focus on real life case study examples
- Continuous access to mentors and career counselling advice
- Get a chance to meet and interact with the experts and network among lawyers
- On campus boarding and lodging facility will be provided to all students
- University Identity cards to all registered diploma students
- Only one day on campus visit for physical interaction with GNLU faculty next year, either in May, June or July. Only on a weekend. Numerous options will be provided to the students to choose from.
- Learn everything on the go - online
- Practical oriented evaluation - 2 MCQ tests and a few short assignments and case studies
- Animated presentations on important topics
- Response time to queries - Less than 12 hours
- Mentor monitored training programmes available to all
- Minimum: 10 plus 2 pass, He/she can also be a part of any university
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course
- 10th Class Pass certificate [photocopy will also do]
- 12th Class Marksheet [photocopy will also do]
- Scanned Copy of your signature
- Scanned ID Proof [photocopy will also do]
- Scanned Copy of your Passport Size photograph
- Undergraduate certificate [if applicable] [photocopy will also do]
- Post graduate certificate [if applicable] [photocopy will also do]
Course Fee: Rs. 17750/- [For Indian Students] / US$400 [For students paying from foreign countries]
Note: Candidates applying for the course are instructed to verify eligibility criteria before registering for the course. Admission of ineligible candidates shall be cancelled and Rs. 200/- shall be deducted from the fees paid before processing refund.
PAYMENT FOR DOMESTIC STUDENTS [WITHIN INDIA]
Online payment through Bill Desk payment gateway. Students are requested to click on the Join Now button for payment. Bill Desk is an online payment gateway, used by GNLU for fee collection.
[Online learning] the instructional system consists of:
- Self-instructional material
- Audio-video/Digital programmes
- Online Support
- Interactive Counseling [Mentor Monitored Programmes]
- Online classroom sessions
July 2017 - July 2018 [The first online live lecture will take place in the first/second week of August 2017]
Module 1: Law and Policy in 'Indian' Cyberspace
Module 2: Jurisdiction in Cyberspace
Module 3: Designing On-Line Agreements: Contractual Closure and Indian Contract Law
Module 4: Electronic Signatures & Digital Signatures
Module 5: Regulation of Certifying Authorities
Module 6: Electronic Evidence
Module 7: Data Protection, Privacy and Corporate Compliance
Module 8: Intellectual Property, The Internet and Electronic Commerce
Module 9: Managing Legal Risks when promoting a business online
Module 10: Insurance and the Internet
Module 11: The Legal Challenges to Internet Banking
Module 12: Privacy Bill, 2011: Critical Analysis
Module 13: The E-Policy Handbook
Module 14: Intermediary Liability
Module 15: Internet Law Regulation
FOR ANY QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT - email@example.com